'directions below' or 'below directions'?

Subject: 'directions below' or 'below directions'?
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:34:49 -0400

Which one is it?

If you wish to see a listing of all Destinations and their properties,
follow the *below directions*.
If you wish to see a listing of all Destinations and their properties,
follow the *directions below*.

I thought we weren't supposed to end sentences with a preposition, yet I've
had two co-workers opt for the latter. Any ideas?

Gina Hertel
Manager, Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.
ghertel -at- alpha88 -dot- com