SHED GRAPHICS

Subject: SHED GRAPHICS
From: Brenda Stewart <brenda -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:05:03 -0400

Sorry for posting on both the WINHLP-L list and this list, but I don't
want to miss anyone who can give input.

I am researching the possibility of using SHED graphics in our Windows
help. I'd like to determine the value of SHED graphics for conveying
layered information about processes and other multi-part concepts. Thus,

I would like to hear your opinions of/experiences with using SHED
graphics.

I'd also like to know if there is any similar mechanism for HTML help.
And, if so, what is the value of such a mechanism?

Since I receive the digest form of this list, please send your responses

directly to me at brenda -at- mccabe -dot- com -dot-

Thank you!