Weird Frame Happenings

Subject: Weird Frame Happenings
From: Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:00:51 -0400

Good afternoon all. I'm having a really weird problem with a frame in
Word97. I have a frame with a few textboxes inside it representing a UNIX
screen. When I doubleclick on it, it opens and I can edit it. But when I
choose Close picture, the frame closes and then the fonts all change to a
serif, large point type face. I'm using a small point Helvetica. If I
print the page with the frame in this condition, it prints with the large
point serif font (which wraps and types over itself).

Now, for the really weird part.. If I resize the closed frame ever so
slightly, most of the time, the font will go back to what I want. But
sometimes, no matter what I do, I can't get the font to go back to normal.
I usually can close the document, come back in, and get it to fix itself.

Has anyone experienced this Microslop problem?

Geri Lou Ciotoli
Dataline8000 Technical Communicator
Enterprise Computer Systems, Inc.
(813) 684-7659 Office, Modem & Fax