Need info on Training Plans/Objectives List

Subject: Need info on Training Plans/Objectives List
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:01:58 -0400

Hi all!
I am in a bit of a bind. Any of you out there who can help me out from a Training perspective, read on. Anyone with helpful tis, please reply off list. ( I'll summarize later)

I have been asked to come up with a training plan for my division. As the only trainer on staff, this is a big deal, as it will be used as a model for other branches to use when hiring their trainers. I have never done anything like this, and have yet to find a format for it that works well. Anyone ever done one? Any suggestions? Comments? Dire warnings?

I have also been asked by my supervisor to do a bit of his job. Actually, this is a *good* thing, as this job consists of writing out the list of objectives for my position. No particular format has been specified, but I'd like it to look professional, and have any and all info I may need. Anything you can tell me about this stuff would be great!

I've already started both documents, but I'm willing to cut and paste, start over, edit, or blow up what I have to get this done right. (It seems nothing at work has gone right in the last 2 weeks, and I'd like to redeem myself.)

TIA
Lisa Comeau
IS Super-User/Trainer
Certification and Testing Division