HOLD IT (was RE: Article in Info World)

Subject: HOLD IT (was RE: Article in Info World)
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:29:56 -0500

Ho...ho...hold it just a minute, folks. I READ the article. It is about
the need for IT professionals to develop writing skills in order to
"climb the corporate ladder"! It has nothing to do with careers in
writing, or whatever this reaction is about! If you write this author
and complain that the article didn't mention technical writing careers,
we'll look like lunatics. Let's get back to work!

Jane

Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
AnswerSoft, Inc.
Richardson, TX (972)997-8355