Re: Keep falling down, I need support!

Subject: Re: Keep falling down, I need support!
From: Gen Whitt <Gen -dot- Whitt -at- SDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 09:44:49 -0700

Dave,

Just read this post -- I'm a few days behind on my digests.

Just want to mention that I wouldn't use either of these, as they include
improper use of Microsoft trademarks (ouch!).

Windows NT is a trademark. Windows 95 I don't see listed as a trademark;
however, I still wouldn't use it in combination. Use "Windows 95 or Windows
NT" instead.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but it's additional information
that might be useful to you.

Best,

Gen Whitt
Senior Technical Writer