Lo-Budget Multimedia?

Subject: Lo-Budget Multimedia?
From: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- CLAMART -dot- SRPC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:06:25 +0200

I'd like to take an image, say a JPG, associate it with a sound, say a WAV
file, then embed the two together into an executable. Ideally with the
viewer / player embedded too, so I don't need to worry about what the end
user has installed in the way of graphics / sound viewers. I'd like images
to be played in sequence, like a slideshow. Something like a Powerpoint
presentation without PPT.

Anyone know a way to do this cheaply?

Thanks,
John, tech writer, Paris France
mailto:cornelli -at- clamart -dot- srpc -dot- slb -dot- com