Have you seen an RFE?

Subject: Have you seen an RFE?
From: dwolf <dwolf -at- INTERNETMCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 06:46:02 -0500

I've searched the archives and drew a blank:

Can anyone point me to (or provide) an example of a Request for Enhancement
document? Or list the contents of a typical RFE?

My client wishes to formally request a vendor to develop a bug patch for
some UNIX-based software. Their previous informal requests to the vendor
have not been taken seriously enough.

Thank you!

Dave Wolf
email: dwolf -at- internetmci -dot- com