Pdf printing problem

Subject: Pdf printing problem
From: Tytus Pluciennik <tytusp -at- ADLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:02:37 +0200

Hi all!
I've just finished a 75 page doc that I've turned into a Pdf via Exchange
3.01.
This transformation seemed to go seamlessly, with the exception that I
cannot print my otherwise fully functional pdf.
I am working under Windows NT 4.0 and think that this might have something
to do with it, since the pdf prints just fine under Windows 95.
Another thing I noticed is that while the pdf size is just under 1 MB, the
printer status window shows it as 9 MB's than as soon as the printer reads
the pdf information it drops the task from queue. And no paper output!

Would anyone of you have any suggestions on how to tackle this problem?

oh yeah, I'm using pdf writer 3.03(beta version) for NT 4.0, but like I said
the pdf still prints fine under Win 95.

Thank You in Advance

Tytus Pluciennik,
Gdansk, Poland