Re: Tech writing & incompetence (very long)

Subject: Re: Tech writing & incompetence (very long)
From: Richard Frederick <Fred_Ri -at- CENTRAL -dot- PRINTRONIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:43:34 -0700

John,

I did actually read a little of the logic part, and some of it actually
did make sense, but when you start a thread on "Tech writing &
incompetence" it would be a good idea to check your grammar (competence)
before hitting the send button. I agree that we all rip out email and
make typos. Not a problem. I have even seen messages with grammar I
don't agree with and that isn't a big problem for me. But if you're
calling the pot something, you should check the color of the kettle.

Sincerely,
Richard
Proud Senior Technical Writer
Printronix Inc.