Job Opening: Chicago, Il. - Entry Level Tech Writer

Subject: Job Opening: Chicago, Il. - Entry Level Tech Writer
From: "Glovier, Dan" <dan -dot- glovier -at- TSH -dot- USOP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:38:39 -0500

Greetings,

The Systems House, Inc. is currently seeking to fill an entry-level
position on our tech writing team. The Systems House, Inc. is a software
vendor for the distribution industry, and our software is on both
mainframe and PC platforms.

Job Description:
Design and develop paper and/or on-line documents, using a variety of
software tools (including Microsoft Word, FrameMaker 5, and RoboHelp
5.5). Documents will be created by interviewing technical experts and
then synthesizing and organizing this information with editorial review
and direction.

Experience:
* Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills are
required.
* Previous tech writing experience is desirable, but not necessary.
* Experience with Word or FrameMaker, preferably in Win95, is desirable.

Education:
* A B.A. in English or equivalent is desired.

Other requirements:
* Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and
interview effectively, are needed.
* Must have the ability to work independently or as a team member.
* Attention to details is required.

Please send your resume to:
Dan Glovier
The Systems House, Inc.