Word table question

Subject: Word table question
From: Michael Collier <mcollier -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:22:19 -0500

I have a twelve page table done in Word where I'd like to delete all of the rows
where column 2 has a certain value (the letter C, in this case--the value for
Column 2 can be C, I or M). Style formatting is not used.

I need to delete the entire row, not just the letter. Find/Replace does not seem
to help. Any suggestions, like how to write a macro to do this, or move the data
to Excel and work with it?

Please reply to me privately and I will summarize for the list.

Michael Collier
mcollier -at- csc -dot- com