Re: Working Wages

Subject: Re: Working Wages
From: Gord Deyo <DeyoG -at- ITLS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:50:20 -0400

> >I agree with Bruce that we need to campaign to keep rates up.

Sure, why not give the campaign a name? How about the United Technical
Writers (UTW) union? This is the kind of thing that can develop when
people start grumbling about wages and working conditions.

If you don't like your wages, move on. The underpaying employer will
eventually catch on when no one is around. And if you feel that the
wages are poor right across the board, take up plumbing, or something.

Gordo