Conferences/Seminars?

Subject: Conferences/Seminars?
From: Sean McFerren <smcferre -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:58:43 -0500

I'm contemplating attendance at the Performance Support 98 conference (Dallas,
Sept. 27-30), but would like to learn of other conferences/seminars before making
a decision. My boss has approved one such event per year, so I want to make my
choice carefully. I would really appreciate hearing from list members who are
aware of other conferences or seminars on the topics of Technical Writing, PSS,
Knowledge Management, etc.

I'm in a new role (Performance Support Consultant) with a new company and have a
desire to develop my professional skills. My previous position provided
experience documenting procedures, but was very limited in scope and offered
little opportunities for development.

TIA,

Sean McFerren
Houston, TX