Re: FWD: Unpaid?

Subject: Re: FWD: Unpaid?
From: Richard Frederick <Fred_Ri -at- CENTRAL -dot- PRINTRONIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:34:38 -0700

I agree that the Serf is far underpaid. I have not done and will not do
ANYTHING for $10/hour.

Come on John. I know your good ... and I know I'm good, but I don't make
$35/hour at my "Give me my daily bread." job. I'm honestly not far from
it, but I have been doing this job for 20 years. I make between $50 and
$60 per for my consulting work, but then again, I have been doing this
job for 20 years.

Don't get the Serf overly excited. I think the $15/hour is reasonable.

Sincerely,
Richard
Senior Technical Writer
Printronix Inc.