Writers/Instructional Designers Needed

Subject: Writers/Instructional Designers Needed
From: "M. David Orr" <whitears -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:02:11 -0500

Technical Writers/Instructional Designers

Chicago-based Orr & Associates Corporation, a leading technical writing,
training, performance technology, and usability consulting company, is
opening an office in Scottsdale, AZ in mid-August. We are interested in
developing long-term relationships with free-lance technical writers and
instructional designers in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.

Our method is to develop a select pool of consultants whom we use frequently
for client projects. Check out our Web site at http://www.orrnet.com. Please
email your resume to

whitears -at- orrnet -dot- com

_____