Cease Fire with the Bullets Already!!

Subject: Cease Fire with the Bullets Already!!
From: James Childs <JChilds -at- ATL -dot- CARREKER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:24:26 -0400

Want to thank everybody who addressed my question concerning bulleted text.
I found out once and for all that it truly is a preferencial thing. There
are solid arguments for both alternatives. However, we need to move on to
another topic!! Please, no more bullet threads. We've beat this one to
death!

Sincerely,

James Childs
Asker of the bulleted list preference
Fellow pro-indentenite of the Bulleted List Club
Seeker of cutting-edge technical writing