Bulleted text

Subject: Bulleted text
From: James Childs <JChilds -at- ATL -dot- CARREKER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:01:05 -0400

Does anybody have any thoughts on whether bulleted text should be "embedded"
into a paragraph (indented by .25 or something) or aligned with the
paragraph in which it is contained?And please refrain from citing
Microsoft's Manual of Style. I want your OWN opinions on this, as technical
writers. What do YOU think looks better? And if you can, give me one or two
reasons for your answer. If you can't provide one, that's ok. Sometimes
things just strike us as looking better or worse without being able to say
why. Your opinion is important!