Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?

Subject: Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:51:48 -0700

I bought the upgrade to the 6.0 version last week, yet I continue to get
faxes urging me to upgrade while there is still time.

And the faxes say something about finding out about being a preferred
member. I wonder how much that costs... Shouldn't that, whatever it is, have
been included in the subscription plan I paid for?

Just my opinion.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS, the award-winning unofficial RoboHELP Newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
anthrobytes -at- anthrobytes -dot- com