Re: Printing desktop/start menu...

Subject: Re: Printing desktop/start menu...
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:48:20 -0400

Greetings Lisa!

I need to find out what program it is that allows you to do a screen
capture of your desktop (icons and all) AND your Start Menu in Windows. I
had something on my laptop that would let me do it, but it's been so long
(and I can't look on my hard drive!) I can't remember what it was.

Paint Shop Pro 4.12 will do it. It's got a Capture function that allows you
to capture a full screen, and a fine job it does too! You can get a trial
version of Paint Shop Pro at http://www.jasc.com/.

Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey -- Technical Writer -- jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com

No trees weres harmed in writing this email.
My messages are made from elephant tusks and dolphin meat.

Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's opinions.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.
---