Re: Humor 'n' more

Subject: Re: Humor 'n' more
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:53:14 +0200

Sarah,

I would be glad if my logic were faulty. But then, why do threads popping
up in FLEFO on Compuserve on how to handle clients who do ask for a
reduction when the translated text is shorter after editing ... Or all
those discussions about different word count methods. If source word count
would apply, these discussions would not happen, wouldn't they?

It could be different in the MT world, however.

Grumblingly about the logic in the translation business <g>.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap ...

... with Acrobat Forms ... now for belt drive designers at

http://www.prodok.ch/prodok/riemen.html