Re: Inserting an Em-dash

Subject: Re: Inserting an Em-dash
From: David Harrison <david-x -dot- harrison -at- BAE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:27:41 +0100

There is another easy system that MS Word provides for favourite characters
like Em Dash.
1) Select the Insert-Symbol command and pick your Em-Dash.
2) Click on "Shortcur Keys" and set a short cut combination that you can
remeber.
I have set my machine to the "minus/underscore" keybetween 0 and = so thattt
Ctrl/Shift/- gives me Em-dash, this makes for an easy swotch between Hyphen
(minus) and Em-dash.

Hope that helps: -)

David Harrison
(david-x -dot- harrison -at- bae -dot- co -dot- uk)