hyphenation

Subject: hyphenation
From: "M. Hunter-Kilmer" <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:47:37 -0500

"Wigser, Sarah" <SWigser -at- XLCONNECT -dot- COM> wrote:

> Do you hyphenate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? If so, where?

Yes. Not only that, but my husband, children, and dogs hyphenate,
too. We are militant about it; we don't even take phone calls from
people who don't respect our hyphenation practices.

We put the hyphen between the two halves of our last name. (None of
us has a hyphenated first or middle name, though I have seen names
like this.) We are hyphenated 24 hours a day; you could say we are
24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, 365-days-a-year hyphenaters.

-- Okay, I'm being silly, but every word I wrote *was* true. :-)

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)