Info/Feedback for online program

Subject: Info/Feedback for online program
From: Rum Ung <rung -at- FCPA -dot- FUJITSU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:39:36 PST

Hello all,

I am in the process of looking for a online Technical Writing program.
From the info that I received from the TECHWR-L archives, I have
looked at Mercer University in Atlanta, Georgia
(http://168.17.210.200/MSTCO%20Public/default.htm. The university
offers the Master of Science, Technical Communication Management,
which all classes will be accessed online.

I would like to receive some info or feedback regarding this program
if anyone has taken the courses or graduated from this program. The
feedback would help me in justifying the program into the budget.

Thanks for any help.

Rum Ung
Senior Technical Writer

Fujitsu Computer Products of America rung -at- fcpa -dot- fujitsu -dot- com
503-681-7300 x2189