Re: books on running a pubs dept

Subject: Re: books on running a pubs dept
From: Stan Dicks <w4ag -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:41:59 -0400

Read JoAnn Hackos's Managing Your Documentation Projects, which has a much more
"real-world" orientation. It focuses on project management and says very little
about people management, but it covers project management very thoroughly.

Cheers,
Dr. Stan Dicks
Rhetoric and Technical Communication
North Carolina State University