Re: Life Threatening Situation!

Subject: Re: Life Threatening Situation!
From: "Bergerson, Carl A" <Carl -dot- Bergerson -at- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 05:46:44 -0600

John,

It seems like you have one or more styles with the language set to "No
Proofing."

To correct the immediate problem, use Edit, Replace and choose no
proofing from the Format, Language list for the Find What. Then choose
English (or whatever is appropriate) from the Format, Language list for
the Replace With. (Leave both Find What and Replace With text boxes
blank.)

Zap it with Replace All.

HTH

Carl Bergerson
Mission Viejo
Product Information
carl -dot- bergerson -at- unisys -dot- com