Re: Isolation and the Technical Communicator

Subject: Re: Isolation and the Technical Communicator
From: Liam Wickham <liam -at- NWPEOPLE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:05:04 +0100

Judy Fraser wrote:

> By reading this list (and TW literature) I feel very involved in the TW =
> community. I get my daily fix of "shop-talk", even if I don't =
> participate frequently. For me, the people on this list, with their help =

I agree with all you are saying here. I am a lurker on this list and a
contractor who works mostly here at home. Without this list I would feel
isolated and lost, especially concerning the latest issues on software (and
garmmar!). So really I guess I'd like to say thank you to those of you who do
contribute to this list and for helping me feel part of the community.

Liam Wickham