CorelDraw

Subject: CorelDraw
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:28:08 +0100

I have an irritating problem which I hope somebody can help with. We use
embedded CorelDraw graphics in some of our documents and they look and
print fine. However, when translating the lit, you open the drawing OK,
change the text and save. When you return to the document all the text
(well, usually all!) in the drawing has defaulted to a different font,
kerning lost etc. Has anyone come across this problem?

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International