"Home" page

Subject: "Home" page
From: John Eldard <JEldard -at- VINCA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 14:20:25 -0600

I would like a home page (start page) similar to what the browsers offer, only specific to technical communication. From it would be all the resource links, latest tech comm news, books, etc. This would be a lot of work for someone, but I just thought I'd express my desire. Any comments? Anything similar out there to what I want?

Thanks

John Eldard
Technical Writer
Vinca Corporation