Post-initiative Customer Satisfaction

Subject: Post-initiative Customer Satisfaction
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:44:26 -0400

Sorry for the cross postings, but I'm working with a deadline (8am
tomorrow-aah!)

I was wondering if any doc departments have been responsible for creating a
satisfaction survey-not for documentation, but for your company's
products/services. I need to create a customer satisfaction survey that is
submitted to the client after we've implemented a new app, an Exchange
migration, training program, etc. You know a checkpoint to ask "How did
our company do?"

If you can mail me any sample surveys or point me in the direction of some,
I would be most appreciative.
We can debate the value of using surveys to obtain feedback later.
Thanks,
Gina