Usability Lab tech writers?

Subject: Usability Lab tech writers?
From: Shannon White <shannonwhite -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 11:43:40 -0700

Hi guys!

I was just offered, and accepted, a new position in my company's
usability lab. I got this position largely in part due to my tech
writing ability and my GUI/WUI design knowledge from a tech writing
standpoint.

Is anyone out there working in a usability lab? If so, I'd be
delighted to hear from you. Helpful reading, other newsgroups, web
sites, etc?

Thanks so much!

Shannon White
Business Technical Writer/Future Usability Lab Analyst
shannonwhite -at- yahoo -dot- com