Re: Newsletter guidelines (more info)

Subject: Re: Newsletter guidelines (more info)
From: Laurie Little <llittle -at- GSALINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:22:52 -0400

Hi Patty
IMNSHO, I would keep the promotions and new/departing employee
information that may impact others' jobs, but facing such space
constraints, I would get rid of the weddings, engagements, births,
graduations information. In a company of 1200, how many people can
really relate to this information? Some people like this kind of
information, but many others strive to keep their personal lives
separate from their work lives, and are likely to be
offended/bored/uninterested in so-and-so's engagement, especially if
they don't even know who so-and-so is.

Besides, the prez has requested this change in focus, and he's your
ultimate client, right?