Re: Distinguishing Application vs. Applet Interface in Doc

Subject: Re: Distinguishing Application vs. Applet Interface in Doc
From: Laurie Little <llittle -at- GSALINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:40:14 -0400

Hi Renée
I have two suggestions off the top of my head:

-- Develop an 'icon' for the applet stuff, and place it in the margin
wherever applicable. Mention somewhere at the beginning (the dreaded
Conventions section? <g>) that a subset of the functions are available
in the applet version, and they are identified by this icon. This visual
reference may appeal to your graphics audience.

-- Since the applet stuff is to be used by a separate audience, I would
be inclined to create a separate document.

HTH,
Laurie