Re: newsletter software?

Subject: Re: newsletter software?
From: Dianne Walsh <Dianne -dot- Walsh -at- MEDECISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 11:56:04 -0400

We used PageMaker for our newsletter before we switched to on-line
publishing using RoboHelp. PM did a pretty good job.

Dianne Walsh
Documentaiton Manager
MEDecision Inc.

Subject: newsletter software?
Author: Jan Jackson <jjackson -at- SUSQ -dot- COM> at Internet
Date: 6/3/98 10:39 AM

Our HR department is becoming very frustrated with
using Word to do the newsletter. I'm hoping someone out
there knows of dedicated newlsletter software that is
very easy to use. Otherwise, the Documentation Dept. is
going to get stuck with this thankless job. It
has to be a print solution.

Thanks,

Jan Jackson
Technical Writer