Good stuff on the TECHWR-L site

Subject: Good stuff on the TECHWR-L site
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:07:05 -0600

Hi, folks!

Sorry for the delay in getting the TECHWR-L Web
site updated. Eric and I are happy to announce that
baby Alex arrived May 19th, so we've had our hands
full...and are somewhat sleep deprived!

Anyway, note the following updates to the TECHWR-L site:

NEW TOPIC SUMMARIES
Visit the Topics page (http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/topics.htm)
and find 10 resume-related summaries (provided by Christie Christopherson):

* Acknowledging Resumes
* Developing Online (Web-based) Resumes
* E-mailing Resumes
* Formatting Resumes: One Page or Multiple Pages?
* Identifying Contract and Permanent Work
* Including Foreign Language Experience
* Listing Education on Resumes
* Scanning Resumes
* Sending Resumes to Agencies
* Resume Resources and Tips

These include quickie summaries of the issues discussed,
lots of highlights from TECHWR-L postings, and links to the
original postings. If you'd like to add information to any
summary or provide a separate summary (on these or other

SPECIAL FEATURE
Visit the Home page (http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/home.htm)
and check out the link to photos of TECHWR-Lers at the STC Anaheim
conference. Thanks to Gen Whitt and Anne Jackson for contributing
the first photo.

That's all for this update. For those of you who have emailed
me with suggestions/additions, I'll be working on those throughout
this week...gotta catch up!

As always, thanks for your contributions and suggestions.
Deborah