Windows NT User Rights in non-English

Subject: Windows NT User Rights in non-English
From: Lili Krezel <krezel -at- SWENG -dot- STORTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:58:53 -0400

I'm writing a manual for an English-language software application
that runs in Windows NT. I'm doing the actual book work in UNIX,
and my knowledge of NT is general.

We specify particular user rights that must be set before
installation. Our beta customers in other countries have run
into a problem selecting the correct user rights from the Windows
NT list in whatever language they are running, as apparently the
translations are less than obvious.

How have any of you handled this? Can anyone point me to a specific
site that charts the NT user account setup in different languages?
Please reply privately as well as to list.

TIA,
Lili

krezel -at- sweng -dot- stortek -dot- com