Re: Ideas for inexpensive manuals - a follow-up

Subject: Re: Ideas for inexpensive manuals - a follow-up
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:52:44 EDT

In a message dated 98-06-01 17:01:37 EDT, eathomas -at- DBITS -dot- COM writes:

<< However, now I need to find a printer,
hopefully in the Chicago area, who has a DocuTech and is willing and able
to do very small runs of manuals for a decent price.

Kinko's?

That's who I do DocuTech work with here in LA.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles
== TW page - http://members.aol.com/jimcheval/twone.htm
== Ego page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval