Re: Interview Questions Revisited

Subject: Re: Interview Questions Revisited
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 09:25:46 -0700

I had more questions for my interviewers (in pure number, not in amount
of time in the interview) than they had for me. 17 of them, if I remember
correctly. They include such trivialities as what size monitor/speed
computer I would use and what the dress code (if any) was, and things as
important as what the average turnover is, how much is allocated for
training, and, the most important for me, would I have permission to use
my work in a portfolio (it's a lot easier to ask in an interview than
any other time...it'll always sound like you're looking for another job
if you ask when you're actually *in* the job).

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com