screen capture utility with a resize function

Subject: screen capture utility with a resize function
From: "Badger, Julie" <JBadger -at- QRS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:44:07 -0700

Does anyone know what is the best utility for resizing screen captures
for use in documentation or .hlp files? I have been resizing my screen
captures in Paint Shop Pro (using the resample option), but the resized
images seem blurry and not crisp like the original capture. Any ideas
what a good utility might be?