Job Posting: Anacortes, WA

Subject: Job Posting: Anacortes, WA
From: Avon Murphy <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 11:41:55 -0700

SunSystems, Inc. is seeking a senior-level technical communicator. Situated in Anacortes, WA (gateway to the San Juan Islands) north of Seattle, the company develops long-term healthcare information systems.

For full details, contact Berry Brunk at 360-299-4411 or berryb -at- sunsysinc -dot- com.

I'll be at the STC conference in Anaheim this coming week and would be happy to answer questions any potential applicants might have about the company and the position. I'll be staying at the Hilton.

Avon Murphy
amurphy -at- wln -dot- com
360-456-3411