Re: Our Real Nemesis

Subject: Re: Our Real Nemesis
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:51:45 -0700

Heaven help us, some tech writers not only *enjoy* working with graphic
designers, but even fall in love and *marry* them.

And some tech writers even support graphic designers while they go back
to college to finish getting the four year degree.

I think I saw one such tech writer in my bathroom mirror today while I
was shaving...=D

<snip>