Version Control Management for Extranet

Subject: Version Control Management for Extranet
From: Carol Anne Wall <mmpc0014 -at- PCLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 08:31:59 -0500

Folks -

Our extranet gurus are looking for information on version control
management. Working in the lawsuit-prone insurance industry, we want to
make sure we know what and when something went on our extranet. Our
extranet is set to be released June 1. Without a version control mechanism,
the content may not be updated for ... years. ;^)

If you have stories of how your company handles version control, suggested
software programs, or resources, please email me! In the meantime, it's
time to review those online documentation management books I have stacked
up at home.

Thank you for your help!

Carol Anne

Carol Anne Wall
Marketing Systems Analyst
Minnesota Mutual Life - Individual Business Technology
St. Paul, MN USA
mmpc0014 -at- pclink -dot- com