Re: MS Project to PDF

Subject: Re: MS Project to PDF
From: David A Lapierre <lapierre -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:50:02 -0400

Printing to a file is more dependent on your printer than your application.
Select Print and look at your print(er) settings and the "print to file"
option. When you type in the output filename, make sure you type in the .ps
extension (especially if on a PC). (the default extension is .prn - for
whatever reason - even with a postscript printer.)

Hope this helps!