Re: Online Document Reviews

Subject: Re: Online Document Reviews
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:02:21 -0700

The Acrobat Reader is free to distribute. You have to pay for Acrobat
Exchange. Acrobat Reader lets you view and print a PDF, but not annotate it
with review comments. For that, you need to have Exchange.

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant