Re: Silicon Valley Slump?

Subject: Re: Silicon Valley Slump?
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- CORP -dot- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:17:52 -0700

Slump? What slump? If you're an experienced writer, you can write your
own ticket these days, or at least that's what I hear from those who are
hiring. It's still just a big honkin' house of cards, so it will all
come crashing down eventually, but not yet.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com