Re: Legal review of documentation

Subject: Re: Legal review of documentation
From: "Cornett, Guy" <GCORNETT -at- LUMENX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 08:46:36 -0500

I'm the poor shmuck that replaced Wendy Lewis more than a year after she
left the industrial x-ray company. When I took the job in January the
company was more than 23 manuals behind. They had several customers
holding back partial payment until they received their manuals.

Sad to say nothing has changed. The only reasons we have a writer now
are customer complaints and the fact that I was downsized out of
engineering. Legal review? I have enough trouble getting the project
engineers to review the manuals.

Guy L. Cornett
gcornett -at- lumenx -dot- com