Re: [Fwd: Question for Tech Writers' List]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Question for Tech Writers' List]
From: Dick Margulis <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 19:51:29 -0400

Lucille,

Thanks for reposting it legibly. The answer is neither. Try it this way
(intentionally flattening the structure of nested procedures):

To install the doohickey:

1. Grimbulate the fisteris[sp?].
2. Connect the fisteris to the doohickey.
3. Initialize the doohickey.

To grimbulate the fisteris:

1. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
2. Yyyyyyyy.
3. Zzzzzzzzz.

The doohickey is now ready for the next procedure.

To connect the fisteris to the doohickey:

1. Aaaaaa.
2. Bbbbbbbbbbb.

The doohickey is now ready to be initialized.

To initialize the doohickey:

1. Plug it in.
2. Turn it on.
3. Run like hell.