Graphics Inventory Software

Subject: Graphics Inventory Software
From: David Spiteri <DSPITERI -at- TUC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 16:25:57 -0500

Is anyone aware of a software product that will search your PC
directories looking for graphics files (bmp, jpg, gif, ico, wmf, etc.)
and produce an inventory of the files and their locations? I am aware
of Paint Shop Pro's browse feature which we have. It does a nice job
of producing thumbnails of graphics files found in any directory you
point to, but we want to be able to scan across directories.

Thanks for any info in advance