JOB OPENINGS - MASSACHUSETTS

Subject: JOB OPENINGS - MASSACHUSETTS
From: Linda Moseff <source -at- SSI -dot- PAIR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 00:12:19 -0400

Support Source, Inc. of North Andover, Massachusetts has received a
variety of requests for contract technical writers and instructional
designers with expertise in a variety of areas including SAP,
Peoplesoft, Information Mapping and a variety of industries including,
financial, medical, and telecommunications. Please forward your resume
to:

Rick Glover
SSI
61 Windsor Lane
North Andover, MA 01845
Phone:(978) 691-5598
Fax: (978) 681-9092
e-mail: source -at- ssi -dot- pair -dot- com

We would also like to know if you are interested in 1099 or W2
positions. Unlike most agencies, SSI is owned by two professionals with
a combined 30 years experience in training and documentation. We want to
be different from other companies by educating our clients on technical
writing and training. Someone has got to tackle this task! We understand
many of the frustrations you have experienced because we have been there
as well. We are always interested in hearing from you. What's important
to you? Drop us a line and let us know.

Best Regards,
Rick Glover