POSITION: Temp Techwriter NYC

Subject: POSITION: Temp Techwriter NYC
From: Adria Quinones <adriaq -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 22:03:16 -0400

I am posting this as a favor to the firm involved, since they don't have
email yet.
____________________

There's a temp (through mid- to late-July) tech writing position open
immediately on a project I'm working on in NYC, creating training guides
and quick tip flip books for a conversion project at a law firm.

Applicants should have experience with Lotus Notes and WordPerfect (5.1
and 7 a+); experience with NT, large law firms and conversions would
also be appreciated.

Resume and a writing sample can be faxed to Anita Jaffe (212) 455-2502.
No phone inquiries, please (which is why I'm not naming the firm here).
If you have questions, please email me directly.

TIA,
Adria

Adria Quinones
SVC Computing